Call us :
Schedule a Tour
Return to Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
We ensure your home is 100% move-in ready. A thorough cleaning (inside and out), fresh carpet and paint, and all equipment (switches and appliances) are tested for proper functionality.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, you do not need to be present, unless you would like to be home.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, Mon-Fri 8 to 5, however our on-call techs are availible after hours for emergencies.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
You can submit work orders through the resident portal, or you can call in a maintenance request to the office.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During office hours, on-site maintenance will be able to assist, as well as, the office staff. However, after hours you will need to call a locksmith
6. Is parking available?
Absolutely! One stall per apartment. Interior and exterior options are available to choose from. They are reserved for the duration of the lease term.
7. What amenities does the property offer?
Controlled access, smart home technology, 1GIG wifi, LuxerOne package lockers, pet washing station, bike storage, resident lounge, 24-hour fitness center, Starbucks coffee, exterior amenity deck
8. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
Exterior amenity deck is available Spring-Fall. No pool on property.
9. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes- we allow one pet per apartment, up to 65lbs and breed restrictions do apply.
10. What appliances are standard?
Apartment comes fully furnished with appliances.
11. Do you offer furnished apartments?
Yes- we partner with CORT furniture - contact our leasing agents to learn more.
12. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
13. What are my options for paying my rent?
Online payments, Personal check, Cashiers check, Money Order, Bill Pay
14. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
15. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
16. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Yes, per the buy out agreement
17. How do I set up my utilities?
Call Omaha Public Power District
18. Which utilities are included in my rent?
19. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Yes, the metro is one block west of the property.
20. Which school district are you in?
Omaha Public Schools.
21. How do I get to your communtiy?
Take I-480 E to Cuming St. Take the NE-64/Cuming Street exit from US-75. Turn Right onto Cuming Street. Continue on Cumings and take a right on 14th street. Take your first immediate right into the parking lot.
Contact us to learn more!
See Something You Like?
See Something You Like?
We'd Love To Give You A Tour!
Call Us Today!
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to